Top Stairs Love the leading lines.
We never see curved stairways like that on homes around here...it really adds to the curb appeal of the house. Love the soft curves and lines!
Gorgeous! I've always wanted to visit Savannah. Hope you are taking us there! :-)
Very graceful stairway.
Quite a classy entrance that makes good use of the space.
Looks like a fine home. I really like curves in stairs and paths.
I could see my boys attempting to slide down that rail, not too steep and no bump at the end!
How very inviting, I'm loving this tour of a place I'd love to see.
Top Stairs Love the leading lines.
ReplyDeleteWe never see curved stairways like that on homes around here...it really adds to the curb appeal of the house. Love the soft curves and lines!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I've always wanted to visit Savannah. Hope you are taking us there! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery graceful stairway.
ReplyDeleteQuite a classy entrance that makes good use of the space.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fine home. I really like curves in stairs and paths.
ReplyDeleteI could see my boys attempting to slide down that rail, not too steep and no bump at the end!
ReplyDeleteHow very inviting, I'm loving this tour of a place I'd love to see.
ReplyDelete