Nice ship Love what you've done with the sky & water.
very cool processing
A definite framer! The processing on this is outstanding!
Love the processing!
My new fave! The ship is great (slap on a couple pipes and gears and its the perfect steampunk cruiser), the tinting perfect and I love the drops of water reaching up to float the vessel.
Unique shot of history.
Very cool! Great crop and focus on your subject. I like the ship floating above the percolating water.
Very cool processing and great colours.
This looks like the logo for a movie or something, Kim! Very nicely done!
great shipo and your processing gives a warm feeling to the photo
Had you cropped the bottom, I would have thought it was the real thing.
Beautifully done...my favorite photo of yours this week. The dramatic backdrop makes the photo.
Nice ship Love what you've done with the sky & water.
ReplyDeletevery cool processing
ReplyDeleteA definite framer! The processing on this is outstanding!
ReplyDeleteLove the processing!
ReplyDeleteMy new fave! The ship is great (slap on a couple pipes and gears and its the perfect steampunk cruiser), the tinting perfect and I love the drops of water reaching up to float the vessel.
ReplyDeleteUnique shot of history.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Great crop and focus on your subject. I like the ship floating above the percolating water.
ReplyDeleteVery cool processing and great colours.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like the logo for a movie or something, Kim! Very nicely done!
ReplyDeletegreat shipo and your processing gives a warm feeling to the photo
ReplyDeleteHad you cropped the bottom, I would have thought it was the real thing.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done...my favorite photo of yours this week. The dramatic backdrop makes the photo.
ReplyDelete