Wow. You'd never lose her in a parking lot.
Bill..... it's a 'he.'
Bless her heart. I mean HIS heart.
It was the rector who was wild , and most unChristian I should imagine!
lol I think you could find her in the dark!
LOL! he/she does know how to stand out in a crowd.
Stand him next to a stained glass window and he becomes invisible, the interior of this cathedral is amazing.
The church is exquisite. The man perhaps not. But he has no aversion to color so hallelujah! Oh, wait. This isn't a hallelujah type church, is it? I don't see any snakes. ;-)
I really think whoever suggested that outfit may need to stop in the confessional on the way out of the church!
Thought I was in Hawaii for a moment!
I love Lorri's comment and your shots of this church. I am loving this tour, I'd love to go to Savannah.
Funny! (But the outfit actually does echo--in brighter tones--the colors in the church.)
Wow. You'd never lose her in a parking lot.
ReplyDeleteBill..... it's a 'he.'
ReplyDeleteBless her heart. I mean HIS heart.
ReplyDeleteIt was the rector who was wild , and most unChristian I should imagine!
ReplyDeletelol I think you could find her in the dark!
ReplyDeleteLOL! he/she does know how to stand out in a crowd.
ReplyDeleteStand him next to a stained glass window and he becomes invisible, the interior of this cathedral is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThe church is exquisite. The man perhaps not. But he has no aversion to color so hallelujah! Oh, wait. This isn't a hallelujah type church, is it? I don't see any snakes. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI really think whoever suggested that outfit may need to stop in the confessional on the way out of the church!
ReplyDeleteThought I was in Hawaii for a moment!
ReplyDeleteI love Lorri's comment and your shots of this church. I am loving this tour, I'd love to go to Savannah.
ReplyDeleteFunny! (But the outfit actually does echo--in brighter tones--the colors in the church.)
ReplyDelete