Saturday, August 20, 2011

#33 - Busy

River Street, in the heart of Savannah's tourist district, still has the original cobblestone street.

9 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors against the monotones...really brings out the shops! Nice dof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the line leading us all the way down the street. Looks like a great place to walk around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice HDR toning Kim, it brings out the details in the buildings very nicely. And brings back fond memories as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the look of the street, I imagine an apartment in a building like this could be quite something! I love apartments with balconies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love River Street. It is one of the most fun places. A great shot with a great camera angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image with perfect processing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots going on on this street. I wonder why most of the balconies start on the 4th floor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good place to spend a day in wandering in and out of all those shops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fascinating how the bright vivid colors on street level contrast with the drab monotones of the upper stories of the buildings. Nice capture of the contrast.

    ReplyDelete