Great vintage processing, Kim! I'm enjoying your visit in Savannah.
Is that Sam L. Clements at the Helm?
Very nice processing - I like the texture.
Couldn't you have at least cleaned this up before posting? It looks old ( except for that little piece of interstate! ;-) )
This looks like an antique postcard--perfect for the subject!
I agree ... nice post processing!
The processing and texture is wonderful...I love how you aged this image...a fantastic composition too!
Nostalgic! I love the texture and processing.
Great spot for an evening cocktail.
A great vintage look...like it's fresh out of an old album!
Great vintage processing, Kim! I'm enjoying your visit in Savannah.
ReplyDeleteIs that Sam L. Clements at the Helm?
ReplyDeleteVery nice processing - I like the texture.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't you have at least cleaned this up before posting? It looks old ( except for that little piece of interstate! ;-) )
ReplyDeleteThis looks like an antique postcard--perfect for the subject!
ReplyDeleteI agree ... nice post processing!
ReplyDeleteThe processing and texture is wonderful...I love how you aged this image...a fantastic composition too!
ReplyDeleteNostalgic! I love the texture and processing.
ReplyDeleteGreat spot for an evening cocktail.
ReplyDeleteA great vintage look...like it's fresh out of an old album!
ReplyDelete