Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#31 - Broken

If this steps could talk....

9 comments:

  1. Broken might also describe your foot if you attempt to climb these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would be like politicians, and just trip you up (or down as the case may be)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find it heartening that life continues to thrive even in barren circumstances like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A slip down these would definitely leave you broken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of life surviving in the cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the two varying widths...although this does not look very inviting...something about climbing steps leaves me breathless lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Broken and treacherous to navigate but does make a interesting image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Broken but interesting to look at! I thought my side step looked bad (some vertical slate fell off) but it looks pretty good compared to this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really fabulous steps because they lead you down to River Street. I must admit that I by-pass them, however. Great textures in this shot.

    ReplyDelete