Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#263 - Silhouette

The view from my office parking lot this evening.  Spring-like weather has also brought with it breathtaking skies.  This is the same view as my header photo!  What a contrast in color, huh?

12 comments:

  1. Do you see Anne B. Davis in the clouds like I do? No? Well, forget it. Cool clouds, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see this image next to your header photo ... you're right about the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see Anne B. Davis (Steven, put down the wine!)...but I like how it compares to your header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this silhouette in blues, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cool comparison. How many more colors will you get as a backdrop to that tree before the year is out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silhouettes of black trees against a color sky. Great shot(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I would ever get any work done w/ that to stare at...I could get lost in this scene for hours! :) Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very gorgeous. The blue color here is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful scene..the blues are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knock out color and shapes. Very cool to see the same view on two very different evenings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors you've captured!!

    (That giraffe-house is too funny. Maybe they are retired race horse statues, in disguise?) :-D

    ReplyDelete