This old house is so overgrown with trees, it's almost completely hidden from view. In fact, I'm sure it is in the summer. It makes me kind of sad.....
Whenever I see an old place like this, I wonder about all the stories it could tell. And about whatever circumstances caused it to go abandoned. I like your shot and it does point out that winter does reveal things summer's foliage hides away.
I love the processing on this. The black and white brings out the bare essentials of that poor abandoned house! I want those walls to talk, dying to know it's story!
I think the B&W and vignette works well here. I wonder what the story is with that house. Can somebody tell you?
ReplyDeleteNot as sad as the lack of colour imbues me with!
ReplyDeleteWow - I wonder what the story behind this is...
ReplyDeleteA very evocative image, it does make you wonder what happened there. Great find!
ReplyDeleteWhenever I see an old place like this, I wonder about all the stories it could tell. And about whatever circumstances caused it to go abandoned. I like your shot and it does point out that winter does reveal things summer's foliage hides away.
ReplyDeleteI love the processing on this. The black and white brings out the bare essentials of that poor abandoned house! I want those walls to talk, dying to know it's story!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteThe processing enhances the forlorn feeling of this little house and makes one wonder what memories it holds.
ReplyDeleteThe barn seems to be melting into the brush.
ReplyDeletemakes me ponder what kind of life it had before being left to hide.
ReplyDelete