Sunday, February 20, 2011

#209 - Orbs

My version of an 'orb' in the form of a soccer ball light.

9 comments:

  1. If it's a light go back at night, that would make it more Orb than it's current Sphere shape! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't show my boys that, we might have soccer ball lights all over our yard lol Now that is some orb and light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soccer, in Kentucky? Hahahahaha..ha...ha. Really? Is that some more of that dormant bluegrass in the field? Will we be going to Churchill Downs later on this year? Will you be wearing a big hat and serving up mint juleps? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm anticipating a large foot to come into the frame and give the ball a kick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to put on the giant shoe, from last years photo walk, and give this a big kick! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. another explanation for the theme that I cannot find in any dictionart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this light. Is it at a soccer field?

    ReplyDelete