Sunday, February 27, 2011

#249 - Rule of Thirds

Luke!  I am your father!  And an example of the rule of thirds!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a 'cool' place! I like the phone poles growing out of the building ... thanks for not taking them out. What did the sign behind Mr. Vader's head used to be??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure come across some interesting characters in your neck of the world! (Every time I see old Darth, I hear that creepy breathing in the background...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed by the number of (what look like) life-size (or even larger)'characters' in your extended neighbourhood. I imagine it could be creepy in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! I'm with Bill, I'm glad you left all the extraneous poles and wires in the shot....

    And a fine example of the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say the Force was with You in finding this scene! :) Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks ripe for stealing as a prank. Fun shot and I, too, like that you kept the poles in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take out the poles! What are you, lazy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great for the theme and he looks mighty!

    ReplyDelete