I didn't think you could top your barn picture and then you come along with another dazzler! I love how you can see through the logs and the way the light is spilling in! Beautifully taken!
Love the craftsmanship of hillbillies! Though I agree the spacing of the timbers could lead to some chilling winds, though the mud that was packed in when this was built probably fell out, right?
Bet it gets a bit chilly in the winter! Were those beams used for drying something perhaps?
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim, That looks much like an ol Tobacco Drying room to me, Thiught so can't wait to see the wagon!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think you could top your barn picture and then you come along with another dazzler! I love how you can see through the logs and the way the light is spilling in! Beautifully taken!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that thing in the corner used for? Great shot - I like the light shining through the beams.
ReplyDeleteThe light shining though to the beams and the perspective make a perfect image.
ReplyDeleteLove the craftsmanship of hillbillies! Though I agree the spacing of the timbers could lead to some chilling winds, though the mud that was packed in when this was built probably fell out, right?
ReplyDeleteThose sunbeams are great; they really capture the attention and imagination. I suppose the barn is vented to help the tobacco drying process?
ReplyDeleteWhat great lines in the beams and the siding with the rays of light coming in. Tricky exposure done well! The roof trusses look newer than the timbers
ReplyDelete