Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#332 - Through A Window

I spent a good portion of my day last Saturday peering out the car window waiting for a storm to pass so I could get back to a bluegrass festival.  The rain did stop (eventually) and I had the great pleasure of mucking about in the mud, enjoying the sights, as you will soon see.

8 comments:

  1. I have had my share of that view! It is finally dry in our neck of the woods (hot and humid too)! Hope the mud didn't stop any of the fun of the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the festival pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you had your camera to entertain you during your wait. Looking forward to additional photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes . . . I can relate . . . Where was the festival?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time you're in Oregon let me know, I'll meet you for a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these rain on the window shots even tho we've had plenty of rain. Am glad you were able to be close to your car when the rains came and you and your camera didn't get soaked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just like Woodstock! Call it Bluestock, for the music and the color of the ladies hair!

    ReplyDelete