Friday, June 10, 2011

#304 - The Letter C

...is for Church.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice sketch effect too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C is also for cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really, really like that processing. It just works with the blank white background and the tilt of the shot. Looks like a faded antique photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the antique look your processing gives the church.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the others said! The textures make this seem like an antiquated European scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the processing is magnificent...I can see this in a frame for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really ineresting steeple. I expected the top part to be square like the bottom. Very pretty though.

    I love the texture you added and the toning. It all fits very well with the subject. Well done....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the processing on this elegant church steeple. Really suits it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look old world, great details in that steeple.

    ReplyDelete