There is nothing I like more than looking through an antique store full of memorabilia. The nostalgic look of your image is enhanced with the color toning.
I see the Seven Year Itch poster on the left; did you know that yesterday would have been Marilyn Monroe's 85th birthday? Does that fact make you feel old, Kim? I hope so, because that's why I mentioned it! ;-)
There is nothing I like more than looking through an antique store full of memorabilia. The nostalgic look of your image is enhanced with the color toning.
ReplyDeleteWell that looks like hours of fun!
ReplyDeleteI see the Seven Year Itch poster on the left; did you know that yesterday would have been Marilyn Monroe's 85th birthday? Does that fact make you feel old, Kim? I hope so, because that's why I mentioned it! ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh, that is just hysterical, Steven!
ReplyDeleteLooks like there would be a quite a few interesting pieces to look at there, I like your lighting/tones, very nostalgic looking.
ReplyDeleteSteven is quite the funny one. Looks like a great store to spend some time in.
ReplyDeleteYou should have kept driving to Chicago and then we could have had lunch!!
ReplyDeleteMy kind of place! Your processing is perfect for the subject. Am sure I could've found something to take home with me!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place to get lost in for awhile.
ReplyDeleteCool store....I like the piano, too (from tomorrow, which is actually today) but there doesn't seem to be any way to comment on it?
ReplyDeleteHey Kim - the comments seem to be off for your player piano shot today.....
ReplyDelete