Ah, now the comments are on...that's better. I think this piano could be fabulous with a little TLC
If I look that good and am still upright when I'm it's age I'll be pretty pleased.
Speak for yourself! I'm a finely tuned instrument, except for my wrists, shoulders, knees and right hip. Those old player pianos always fascinated me. How do the keys get pulled down by a roller of music?
Bit of Marveer and it will look as good as NEW!
As always, it's the music inside that matters rather than the outside surface!
This is a great study in brown.
Ah, now the comments are on...that's better. I think this piano could be fabulous with a little TLC
ReplyDeleteIf I look that good and am still upright when I'm it's age I'll be pretty pleased.
ReplyDeleteSpeak for yourself! I'm a finely tuned instrument, except for my wrists, shoulders, knees and right hip. Those old player pianos always fascinated me. How do the keys get pulled down by a roller of music?
ReplyDeleteBit of Marveer and it will look as good as NEW!
ReplyDeleteAs always, it's the music inside that matters rather than the outside surface!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great study in brown.
ReplyDelete