Sunday, June 5, 2011

#147 - Homemade

Or at least the illusion of being homemade.  Jars and jars of jams, jellies, and other condiments for sale at the Country Store.

8 comments:

  1. I love these kind of jars and things - and always finish up taken in by the illusion and buying one or two!

    Lovely photograph from a great angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mass produced ... just like mother used to make. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny isn't it that if you look at some of these jars of whatever, made to look all home-made and cosy, the list of ingredients can be quite an eye-opener.
    Lovely angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the store has a tasting table, I'll be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. count me in as another sucker who would buy these "homemade" treats

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a taste on some warm homemade bread!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mutes tones work well with the old fashioned jars of jellies and jams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, what Bill said! Looks prettier here than it probably did in the large industrial vat from the Smucker's factory.

    ReplyDelete