I know material things don't signify true wealth but I sure can't help but wonder if the person living in this house doesn't have just a little more (including bills!) than I do.
Yes, they have a little more lawn to mow than you, but I would put my money on you that you can answer more AGS and Seinfeld trivia than these fat cats. And that is more important in the grand scheme of things than anything else!
As beautiful as this mansion is, I'd rather keep my small house...cleaning that would be a B#$%@! :) But of course, if they have the money to buy it, they have the money for a cleaning person lol
it looks like they have a lovely little guest house. Go see if they'll let you live in it. Turn on the ole charm - you can do it!
ReplyDeleteGisele.... that's probably the dog house! I'm not proud! I'd still live in it!
ReplyDeleteKeeping all that lawn trimmed would be a chore, but I suppose they may have a gardener to do that...
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice house!
ReplyDeleteYes, they have a little more lawn to mow than you, but I would put my money on you that you can answer more AGS and Seinfeld trivia than these fat cats. And that is more important in the grand scheme of things than anything else!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Steven! I feel better now!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful mansion.
ReplyDeleteAs beautiful as this mansion is, I'd rather keep my small house...cleaning that would be a B#$%@! :) But of course, if they have the money to buy it, they have the money for a cleaning person lol
ReplyDelete