I like this sculpture. What is that on the musician's head though?
this is cool, but I have the same question as Julie....
A modern version of Pan playing a water-pipe?...sort of looks unfinished.
Hmmmm . . . odd . . . but very interesting sculpture.
Good eye! Odd things float my boat.
Unusual, therefore memorable. Thanks!
I think the thing on it's head is supposed to be hair or a decorative hat or sometime. Who knows. Art is subjective!
You have a great eye, really great processing too!
I like this sculpture. What is that on the musician's head though?
ReplyDeletethis is cool, but I have the same question as Julie....
ReplyDeleteA modern version of Pan playing a water-pipe?...sort of looks unfinished.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm . . . odd . . . but very interesting sculpture.
ReplyDeleteGood eye! Odd things float my boat.
ReplyDeleteUnusual, therefore memorable. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI think the thing on it's head is supposed to be hair or a decorative hat or sometime. Who knows. Art is subjective!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great eye, really great processing too!
ReplyDelete