You ought to be congratulated!
Fun processing! How did you do it?
Looks like an oil painting ready to be framed.
Oh, thanks guys! It's a tweaked fractalius filter that I bought, which only works in PS3. :-(
Aw....I want some!! So pretty!
Nice tweaking! Like that glowing bark seen in the enlargement.
Wow, my immediate thought was 'radioactive' they sure are glowing.
Yeahhhhhhh....Spring is here! Beautiful!
Finally, it's getting to be spring. We get a few spring days, and then they are taken back by cold weather. Love your buttercups.
You ought to be congratulated!
ReplyDeleteFun processing! How did you do it?
ReplyDeleteLooks like an oil painting ready to be framed.
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks guys! It's a tweaked fractalius filter that I bought, which only works in PS3. :-(
ReplyDeleteAw....I want some!! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteNice tweaking! Like that glowing bark seen in the enlargement.
ReplyDeleteWow, my immediate thought was 'radioactive' they sure are glowing.
ReplyDeleteYeahhhhhhh....Spring is here! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFinally, it's getting to be spring. We get a few spring days, and then they are taken back by cold weather. Love your buttercups.
ReplyDelete