Too many cleared trees for my liking but I guess progress will happen. Mailed the theme.
Those stumps look huge...that looks like a job!
Is this mish-mash part of the construction of the super-duper hospital you will be using when you become a coot-coot?
Mish-mash is right. Too bad they had to take out such big, old trees.
the poor earth.
In 40 years I seldom so a tree that had to be removed, that couldn't be designed or worked around.That's why I got out of new construction and went into environmental and old buildings, much more satisfying.Howard
Too many cleared trees for my liking but I guess progress will happen. Mailed the theme.
ReplyDeleteThose stumps look huge...that looks like a job!
ReplyDeleteIs this mish-mash part of the construction of the super-duper hospital you will be using when you become a coot-coot?
ReplyDeleteMish-mash is right. Too bad they had to take out such big, old trees.
ReplyDeletethe poor earth.
ReplyDeleteIn 40 years I seldom so a tree that had to be removed, that couldn't be designed or worked around.
ReplyDeleteThat's why I got out of new construction and went into environmental and old buildings, much more satisfying.
Howard