Sunday, May 29, 2011

#321 - The Letter T

T is for tunnel.  I recently visited Mammoth Cave (again) and I'm always astounded and amazed by what water and nature can do.

9 comments:

  1. Wow ... what a beautiful shot. Great colors and shape! One of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place is so cool. In more than one sense! ;-) I love your shot too - it seems to make me want to step right into the tunnel....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was your Throat or Tonsils! Great T, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and...was this processed with Topaz? Love all the detail you've shown, and tricky exposure, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Val.... Topaz really helps to bring out the subtle details in the rock. Amazing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours and textures of your shot, I thought a bit od Phsychodelic treatment and you have a perfect Science Fiction "Wormhole"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing texture and color. Is the path ridged for traction? You exposed this so well to see into the darker inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice. It makes you wonder just how far deep it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot . . . love the colors and textures and the composition looking into the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete