No Barber's pole I have seen but getting there!
That would look great in the right room. I don't have the right room. Unusual color.
This is really a funky looking lamp...in the right room it would be just awesome.
wow...um...."What a lamp!" (which is what I say when I'm just stunned....ha
Nice background makes this unusual lamp stand out.
Everything in its place. The right room it probably would be the highlight. Very interesting.
What a neat lampshade. I like the processing, too.
looks almost 3d but you have to look harder to realize that they are stripes and not carvings.
It reminds me of a skirt a girl might twirl. :-)
Got a problem with stripes? Ping, aka "Stripes" might take offense! I think the lamp is groovy.
I like the tassel thing!
You did a good job of isolating the lamp. That is a very cute lamp, by the way.
The tassel is pretty cool. The background is perfect for highlighting the lamp. Nice shot
The pencil-like greys of the lamp stand out so well against the softer texture of the mustard background.
No Barber's pole I have seen but getting there!
ReplyDeleteThat would look great in the right room. I don't have the right room. Unusual color.
ReplyDeleteThis is really a funky looking lamp...in the right room it would be just awesome.
ReplyDeletewow...um...."What a lamp!" (which is what I say when I'm just stunned....ha
ReplyDeleteNice background makes this unusual lamp stand out.
ReplyDeleteEverything in its place. The right room it probably would be the highlight. Very interesting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat lampshade. I like the processing, too.
ReplyDeletelooks almost 3d but you have to look harder to realize that they are stripes and not carvings.
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of a skirt a girl might twirl. :-)
ReplyDeleteGot a problem with stripes? Ping, aka "Stripes" might take offense! I think the lamp is groovy.
ReplyDeleteI like the tassel thing!
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job of isolating the lamp. That is a very cute lamp, by the way.
ReplyDeleteThe tassel is pretty cool. The background is perfect for highlighting the lamp. Nice shot
ReplyDeleteThe pencil-like greys of the lamp stand out so well against the softer texture of the mustard background.
ReplyDelete