This adorable, large face belongs to Brutus, a massive English Mastiff. Brutus is 182 lbs. of slobbery goodness and pure muscle! Good thing he is a gentle soul or else I might have ended up as Brutus Kibble!
Actually, Julie, I've decided to hire Brutus as my personal lens cleaner! ;-)
He's not mine but I spotted him taking his owner for a walk in front of our building and I risked a slobber attack to get a picture of this beauty! The things I do for this challenge!
What a handsome dude! Your photo shows him really well.
ReplyDeleteVery large, indeed. I liked your description of him. Reminded me of Hooch.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, Kim! Hats off to you for risking a slobber attack to get this!
ReplyDeleteHe's gorgeous! Is he yours? Those eyes are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI've always known that Love comes in big bundles, I'd love a cuddle with Brutus!
ReplyDeleteIt must be difficult to get all of Brutus in one photo, this angle is perfect.
ReplyDeleteAaw! How can you help but fall in love with that dog!
ReplyDeleteNow this dog really has a character face. Handsome guy!
ReplyDeleteThat is one big puppy. He looks like he is ready to give a big sloppy kiss.
ReplyDeleteGreat job getting right down at Brutus eye level to get the shot. Did it take a long time to get the slobber off your lens? ;-)
ReplyDeleteActually, Julie, I've decided to hire Brutus as my personal lens cleaner! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe's not mine but I spotted him taking his owner for a walk in front of our building and I risked a slobber attack to get a picture of this beauty! The things I do for this challenge!
Who can't fall in love with that drool and loyal eyes! I think he could use some kibbles about NOW...I bet he is always hungry! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great face!
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful boy, bet he is so snuggly. Someone who I work with that raises them.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh he's huge
ReplyDeleteThat is a LOT of dog! And a really wonderful portrait that shows us is personality.
ReplyDeleteHe has a gorgeous face. How much does a dog like that eat?
ReplyDeleteLook at his adorable face slobber and all!!
ReplyDeleteYikes! What a big guy. A wonderful shot, getting to eye level can't have been too hard.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very well done shot, Kim. Brutus is very appealing here.
ReplyDelete