Ageless Beauty!
Beautiful! A perfect capture of the Stained glass window.
Tough to photograph these. Well done!
I'm just reading a book on the Reformation and the difference between Catholic and Protestant churches. Although I like the ideology of the Protestants I like the art of the Catholics better!
Wowzer! Stunning!
A beautiful stained glass window!
I'm still not convinced ;-)Well shot once again, more than one exposure?
Nope, Ellen. Just the one. Thanks, everyone!
Ageless Beauty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! A perfect capture of the Stained glass window.
ReplyDeleteTough to photograph these. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI'm just reading a book on the Reformation and the difference between Catholic and Protestant churches. Although I like the ideology of the Protestants I like the art of the Catholics better!
ReplyDeleteWowzer! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stained glass window!
ReplyDeleteI'm still not convinced ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell shot once again, more than one exposure?
Nope, Ellen. Just the one. Thanks, everyone!
ReplyDelete