Yikes!!! And you thought my bunny was creepy??
A March Hare that big would scare the berwillikes outta me too!
Better start preparing him now for Santa...
hilarious!
I like the almost Norman-Rockwell quality of this image...even if the bunny is a little scary!
Val beat me to my comment. This reminds me of Norman Rockwell. Love the image.
So, does a tyke sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and ask for stuff? What is the purpose of this? I don't get it! Will they all get a participatory ribbon for sitting on a bunny's lap? What did you ask for, Kim?
hilarious. I would not have wanted to be forced onto the lap either
Why oh why do people do this?
Yikes! Poor kid, scarred for life no doubt. I love your processing, it does look like an illustration.
Yikes!!! And you thought my bunny was creepy??
ReplyDeleteA March Hare that big would scare the berwillikes outta me too!
ReplyDeleteBetter start preparing him now for Santa...
ReplyDeletehilarious!
ReplyDeleteI like the almost Norman-Rockwell quality of this image...even if the bunny is a little scary!
ReplyDeleteVal beat me to my comment. This reminds me of Norman Rockwell. Love the image.
ReplyDeleteSo, does a tyke sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and ask for stuff? What is the purpose of this? I don't get it! Will they all get a participatory ribbon for sitting on a bunny's lap? What did you ask for, Kim?
ReplyDeletehilarious. I would not have wanted to be forced onto the lap either
ReplyDeleteWhy oh why do people do this?
ReplyDeleteYikes! Poor kid, scarred for life no doubt. I love your processing, it does look like an illustration.
ReplyDelete