Neat effect.
And attitude! True to breed!
Oh!! So cute!!! Keep him away from the big doggies.
Ohhh no you don't! Not again with the same "Look at that face" line. The dang kitten is eating me out of house and home and I'm not going to adopt the pooch too. Under any circumstances. Um, even if he is a baseball fan. Oh, hell, here boy ...
wookie!
The full size image tripped me out! Crazy effect, man. I hear Kentucky produces a lot of weed. Peace.
From what dogs I trust have told me any outfits are anathema. This little terrier is going to make somebody pay...
Neat effect.
ReplyDeleteAnd attitude! True to breed!
ReplyDeleteOh!! So cute!!! Keep him away from the big doggies.
ReplyDeleteOhhh no you don't! Not again with the same "Look at that face" line. The dang kitten is eating me out of house and home and I'm not going to adopt the pooch too. Under any circumstances. Um, even if he is a baseball fan. Oh, hell, here boy ...
ReplyDeletewookie!
ReplyDeleteThe full size image tripped me out! Crazy effect, man. I hear Kentucky produces a lot of weed. Peace.
ReplyDeleteFrom what dogs I trust have told me any outfits are anathema. This little terrier is going to make somebody pay...
ReplyDelete